At Aurora Dental Care, we understand that affordability is just as important as quality dental care. As such, Dr. Tuanh Smith accepts most insurances and offers an in-office dental plan for patients without insurance.
Our payment options include:
We also work with Sunbit, a third-party lender, to help provide you with more flexibility and affordability for dental care in Seattle, Washington. To learn more about our financial options and to schedule an appointment with our dentist, call us today at 206-729-0273.
Aurora Dental Plan
No insurance? No problem!
We are proud to announce that we offer The Aurora Dental Plan (ADP) in our dental office. ADP is an annual reduced-fee savings plan for families and individuals that allows all ADP Members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices. Unlike conventional insurance plans, with ADP there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment. ADP benefits coverage begins immediately on plan registration.
Our ADP Benefits include:
- Free simple teeth cleanings benefits (two per year)
- Free complete annual dental exam (two per year)
- All X-rays needed to complete annual exam (valued at $181)
- Free emergency exam and X-ray (when definitive treatment is completed the same day as diagnosis – a value of $116)
- A 15% savings on general and major dental procedures
- A 15% savings on implants and implant restorations
- A 15% savings on orthodontic care
- Free fluoride for children (age 18 and under)
ADP Regular Membership is $365.00 for an initial plan member. Each additional family member will receive a $50.00 savings on their membership. Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children under the age of 19. All ADP Membership fees are due and payable at the time of registration and are non-refundable when services have been provided. Plan duration is for one year from registration date. A missed appointment fee of $50.00 will be charged for all missed dental appointments. Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change your reserved appointment.